PRIVATE KARŞIYAKA EYE HOSPITAL
Our hospital was established in 2005 by Op.Dr. Was established by Ömer Seymenoğlu in İzmir Karşıyaka.
Our hospital has 6 floors and has 5 polyclinic rooms, 3 examination rooms, 1 operating room and 1 excimer laser department, 1 emergency room, 4 patient rooms and 10 beds in a total of 1,650 m2 building. To make eye treatments and surgeries for the tourists coming to the Aegean Region and especially to the holiday regions. Medical Aesthetics unit was added to the hospital in 2010 and successful services are provided in this field.
In addition, our branch center in Izmir Karsiyaka Bazaar (only eye examination is available) is available. 2 Full time, 1 Part time Expert Ophthalmologist.
It has reached 200 patients and 30 operations per day.
He has played a leading role in refractive surgery and laser treatments in our hospital, especially in the treatment of visual disturbances.
All kinds of eye diagnosis and treatment services are provided in our hospital and Medical Aesthetic service is also provided.
Hair Transplantation, Botox, Laser Hair Removal, Beard-Eyebrow Transplantation, Varicose Veins Treatments, Skin Rejuvenation, PRP (Stem Cell Treatment, Stain Treatments, Striort Treatment, Facial Capillary Therapy) are applied in the Medical Aesthetics Department of our hospital.
Our Hospital and Branch Center works 6 days a week except Sunday.
SSI and Private Health Insurance provides services to patients.
We use PRK, LASIK or LASEK methods in the treatment of myopia, hypermetropia and astigmatism with the appropriate treatment slogan. In patients with high eyeglass numbers that cannot benefit from laser operations, treatment is performed by placing lenses into the eye.
Our cataract operations are performed with the latest technology with needle and seamless laser and our patients regain their visual functions as soon as possible.
In the follow-up and treatment of eye pressure (GLOCOM), visual field, laser and eye pressure surgeries are performed to prevent permanent damage to the visual nerve. Angiography (FFA) of the eye and, if necessary, Argon Laser laser treatments are used for eye involvement in diabetic patients. In addition, Vitrectomy operations are performed successfully for intraocular hemorrhage and retinal tears.
In addition to these, YAG laser, B-Scan Ultrasonography, Pachymetry, Optical Biometry, Corneal Topography, OCT (Eye Tomography) are among our technologies for examination and treatment. In tear duct obstructions, eye canal opening operations are performed with laser, without knife.
In patients with keratoconus, cross-linking and hard lens treatments are used. In more advanced cases, Crossring and Kerotoplasty (Corneal Transplant) operations are performed successfully. Eyelid, forehead and face wrinkles without a knife, laser Aesthetic Surgery and Botulinum (Botox) Injection treatments are applied successfully.
Patient Rights. To provide an effective, efficient, respectable, high quality, easily accessible and friendly health service in accordance with the Code of Ethics
– Adopts patient satisfaction as a basic principle,
It makes a difference with an understanding that measures and evaluates what it has done, scientific and integrated with its employees.
qualitative quality understanding and performance with the highest satisfaction of the patient, international
level is to be an exemplary institution.
As an eye health hospital, it aims to apply all the requirements of the quality management system it has established by continuously improving itself in its field.
BRANCHES PROVIDED INPUT TREATMENT
1- EYE DISEASES
2- MEDICAL AESTHETIC
BRANCHES PROVIDING POLYCLINIC SERVICE
1- EYE DISEASES OUTPATIENT CLINIC
3- MEDICAL AESTHETIC
DOCTOR HEALTH STAFF AND OTHER STAFF PROFILE OF HOSPITAL
1 Professor Doctor
1 Associate Professor Doctor
4 Operator Doctor (3 Operator Doctor Full Time, 1 Operator Doctor Part Time)
1 Anesthesiology and Reanimation Specialist
1 Emergency Physician
14 Health Personnel (Nurse, Emergency Medical Technician, Anesthesia Technician, Other Health Personnel)
20 Other Financial and Administrative Staff
HOW CAN I INSPECT?
YOU CAN GET YOUR APPOINTMENT FROM THE HOSPITAL WEB ADDRESS.
-Please make a patient application before computer registration.
– Make your registration. Pay your fee
-Please visit the polyclinic where you will be examined with the barcode given after registration.
-Give the barcode given to the policlinic secretary for your examination and register
When it is your turn to go to the policlinic when the secretary calls.
TC. Bring the ID number with you, it will make the registration process easier.
1-Visits during working hours are between 13.00-14.00 at noon and 18:00 to 19:00 in the evening.
2. In case of emergency, a telephone connection is provided with the nurse on duty to provide information about the visitor’s patient.
3. Since the body resistance of children under 12 years is weaker than the older ones, bringing them to patient visits is harmful for the health of our pupils. Therefore, please do not bring children visitors.
4. Food and dried flowers will not be brought to visit. A check is made at the entrance gate.
5. Do not sit in patient beds and speak loudly and do not disturb other patients during the visit
6. Visitors do not use tobacco and alcoholic beverages inside the hospital. Legal provisions shall apply to users.
7. Compliance with the principles of patient visit control is performed by service staff, hospital entrance control services officer, duty officer.
SECTION QUALITY RESPONSIBLE
- Management Representative: Ömer Seymenoğlu
- Medical Unit and Physician Responsible: Göktuğ Seymenoğlu
- Administrative Quality Responsible: Tuğçe Özçaputoğlu
- Nursing Responsible: Asude Türkeli
- Operating Room Specialist: Göktuğ Seymenoğlu
- Patient Admission Responsible: Yeliz Patlak
- Technical Service Specialist: Gökhan Güvenç
- Patient Rights Unit Responsible: Hülya Nalça
- Material Management and Inventory Responsible: Gülcay Şahin
- Data Processing and Calibration Specialist: Gökhan Güvenç
- Transportation Unit Responsible: Cemil Yavaş
- Security Unit Responsible: Erkut Dalgıç
QUALITY MANAGEMENT UNIT WORKERS
- Ömer Seymenoğlu: Quality Management Director
- Tuğçe Özçaputoğlu: Administrative Quality Responsible
- Asude Türkeli: Nursing Service Specialist
- Gökhan Güvenç
- Hülya Nalça
ISSUES WE WANT OUR PATIENTS AND VISITORS TO ATTENTION
Please comply with the visiting hours
Do not bring live flowers and food
Do not bring children with you during your visits
Do not use heating appliances in patient rooms
Do not bring your valuables to the hospital
Do not sit in patient beds during your visits
We wish urgent recovery.
Strabismus surgeryCornea Transplant
Other minor interventions
Femtosecond excimer laser without knife
Suprocor (laser treatment for near eye)
Femto cataract (laser-knife-free cataract surgery)
Tear duct obstruction
Fomtosecond Excimer Laser
Femto Cataract (Without Knife)
Supracor (Near Reading Disorders)
Selective Laser (SLT)
İOLmaster optik biometri
Bilgisayarlı Görme alanı
Zeiss Matrix Bilgisayarlı Görme alanı
HRTII Optic Nerve Head Analyser
OCT Optik Koherens Tomografi
OCT Optik Norvehead Analazier
Renk görme testleri
EyeDx Pediatrik refraktometre
FFA Fundus Floressein Digital Angiografi
ICGA Indosiyanin Yeşili Digital Angiografi
Göz kuruluğu tetkikleri
Nfa (Nerve fiber analyzer)
PRIVATE KARŞIYAKA EYE HOSPITAL
Adres: Yalı Mahallesi Caher Dudayev Blv. No: 71 Karşıyaka / İZMİR
Telephone: 0232 362 54 54
Fax: 0232 336 29 59