Quality Management System
1- OUR MISSION
Providing a healthy, efficient, efficient, respectable, quality, easily accessible and gual-faced health service in accordance with the ethical rules in the frame of patient rights.
– Patient satisfaction is the basic principle
– The planner
– The controller
It is an international model institution that has created the difference with an understanding that measures and evaluates what it does and has brought the satisfaction of its patients to the highest level with its scientific and qualitative quality understanding and performance integrated with its employees.
3- OUR GOALS
To apply all the requirements of the quality management system that it develops continuously in its field as an eye health hospital.
4- INTRODUCING THE ADVERTISEMENT
Our hospital in 2005 op.Dr. Ömer seymenoglu was founded in Karşıyaka.A total of 1,300 m2 of buildings in the Aegean region serves eye patients. Daily capacity of 200 patients and 30 operations has reached.
The aim of our hospital, which is one of the two eye hospitals of Izmir, is not only Izmir. All the Aegean region and especially tourists coming to holiday regions to do eye treatment and operations.
Our hospital provides all kinds of eye-related diagnostic and treatment services.
Our hospital works 6 days a week except Sunday and also serves SGK patients.
5- GENERAL PROFILE OF OUR HOSPITAL
Expert Physicians: 6
Anesthesia Technician: 1
Emergency Medical Technician: 4
6- BRANCHES THAT ARE PROVIDED INPATIENT TREATMENT
6.1 EYE DISEASES
6.2 MEDICAL AESTHET
7- BRANCHES PROVIDING OUTPATIENT SERVICES
7.1- EYE DISEASES OUTPATIENT CLINIC
7.3 MEDICAL AESTHETICS
8- HOSPITAL TRANSPORTATION
ADDRESS: CEHAR DUDAYEV BULVARI NO:71 KARŞIYAKA/ IZMIR – TURKEY
TELEPHONE / SWITCH: +90 232 362 54 54
Fax: +90 232 336 29 59
9- HOW CAN I BE EXAMINED?
YOU CAN MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT THE HOSPITAL WEB SITE.
-First, please contact the patient for computer registration.
-Sign up. Pay your fee.
-After registration you will be examined by bar code.
-Give the barcode given to you for examination to the policlinic Secretary and register.
-When it comes to you, when you call the Secretary, go to the clinic.
-TC. bring the ID number with you, it will facilitate the registration process.
10- VISITOR POLICY
1-Visits during the working hours are from 13.00-14.00 daily, from 18.00-19.00 daily, and no visitors are allowed outside these hours.
2. In case of Emergency, a telephone connection with the duty nurse is provided and information about the visitor’s patient is provided.
3. Because the body resistance of children under 12 years of age is weaker than the older ones, it is harmful for our pupils to be brought to the patient visits. For this reason, child visitors are requested not to be brought.
4. Food and dry flowers will not be brought to visit. This is controlled at the entrance door.
5. Do not sit in patient beds during the visit and do not disturb other patients by talking loudly.
6. Visitors do not use tobacco and alcoholic beverages within the hospital. The legal provisions of the user shall apply.
7. Patient visits are carried out by service workers, hospital entrance control services officer, duty officer.
11- RESPONSIBILITIES OF PATIENTS AND THEIR RELATIVES
In order to get the best service at the Karşıyaka eye hospital, you and your family must also know that you have responsibilities as well as your rights.
11.1- General Responsibilities:
- People should do their best to take care of their own health.
- It should be taken into account that our hospital staff are able to serve 24 hours a day..
III. If the person is eligible, he or she may donate blood or organs.
- In simple cases, a person should maintain himself / herself.
11.2- Social Security:
- The patient is obliged to notify the changes in social security and personal information on time.
- When the patient comes to the examination, he / she must have his / her identity with him / her.
11.3- Informing the health worker:
- Patients complaints and medications used before, interventions, allergies, health related to all provide complete information.
11.4- Compliance with hospital rules:
- The patient must comply with the rules and practices of the Health Organization to which he / she applies.
- The patient must comply with the referral chain determined by the Ministry of health and other social security institutions.
III. If the patient is benefiting from a health facility that serves an appointment, he / she must comply with the date and time of the appointment.
- Our patients should respect the rights of hospital staff, other patients and visitors.
- The patient has to cover the damage to the hospital material.
VII. Medical requirement and cases where hospital administration permits (shaving machine etc.)b.) other than flammable, flammable, flammable materials and should not use electric tools.
VIII. The hospital’s visitor policy and other rules (physical or verbal attacks, smoking, alcohol or other use of Prohibited Substances, weapons, anything that may be prohibited) must comply.
11.5- Compliance with recommendations related to treatment:
- The patient should carefully examine the recommendations for treatment and medication and ask for places that he / she does not understand.
- The patient refuses or recommends the treatment. He is responsible for the consequences of non-compliance.
12- RIGHTS OF PATIENTS AND RELATIVES
Karsiyaka eye hospital provides you with the rights described below. Health workers and other employees are aware of your rights and are respectful to you.
12.1- Your Rights
Kartal Kosuyolu high-specialized training and research hospital provides you with the best possible treatment and services. You’re here as a patient;
1) Generally benefiting from the service
You have the right to receive services regardless of race, language, religion or sect, gender, philosophical belief, economic or social status.
2) Information and information request
You have the right to know what all kinds of health services and facilities are and to ask for any kind of information about your health status orally or in writing.
You have the right to receive all kinds of health services in a confidential environment.
4) Refusal, suspension and consent
You have the right to refuse treatment, to ask for its suspension, to receive consent for medical treatment and to benefit from the service within the framework of consent.
5)Choosing and changing health care institutions and staff:
You have the right to choose, Change, and to benefit from the health services provided at the health care facility of your choice, and to learn the identities, duties and titles of the physicians and other health care workers who provide health care services.
You have the right to receive health services in a safe environment.
7) To be able to fulfill religious obligations
You have the right to perform your religious duties within the scope of the facilities of the health care facility and within the scope of the measures taken by the administration.
8) Respect for human values
You have the right to receive a health service which is respected and cared for, provided that all hygienic conditions are met in a friendly, gentle, compassionate environment, and that all the noise and disturbing factors are removed.
9) Visiting and companion possession
You have the right to accept visitors within the framework of the procedures and principles set out by the health facilities, to have an accompanying companion in the extent of the regulations and facilities of the health care facility and if the physician considers it appropriate.
10) Right to appeal, complaints and lawsuits
In case of violation of rights, you have the right to use all kinds of applications, complaints and litigation within the framework of legislation.
13- PART QUALITY EXECUTIVES
Management Representative: Ömer Seymenoglu
Medical unit and physician responsible: Göktüğ Seymenoğlu
Administrative Quality Officer: Esra Sul
Nursing Services Officer: Asude Türkeli
Operating Room Manager: Göktüğ Seymenoğlu
Patient Admission Officer: Yeliz Outbreak
Technical Service Officer: Gökhan Güvenç
Patient Rights Unit Manager: Hülya Nalca
Material management and Inventory Manager: Gülcay şahin
Responsible for it and Calibration: Gökhan güvenç
Transport Unit Manager: Cemil Yavil
Security Unit Chief: Abdullah Nohutçu
13-1 EMPLOYEES IN QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Ömer Seymenoğlu: Quality Management Director
Esra Sül: Administrative Quality Manager
Asude Türkeli: Nursing Service Officer
14- VISITING HOURS
PATIENT AND VISITORS WE WANT TO PAY ATTENTION
Please observe visiting hours
Do not bring live flowers and food
Do not bring children with you during your visits
Do not use heaters in patient rooms
Do not bring your valuables to the hospital.
Do not sit in patient beds during your visits
We wish you speedy recovery.
WE WISH YOU HEALTHY DAYS
Private Karşıyaka Hospital